Chevrolet Equinox � 2011�s Breakdown!

That was months ago when I heard the buzz about Chevy�s latest model � the Equinox. And not that 2010 is about to end, Equinox series were out in the market though the launching is not yet held. In fact there are car owners who�ve already owned the said model. Fortunately, I�m lucky to become one of them. Crossover vehicles are pretty ugly since then. But now, people are starting to appreciate the beauty of the said vehicle. Crossover vehicles are the ones built on car chassis. The Equinox series is the perfect example of the said vehicle.

If you haven�t got the 2011 version of Chevy, I�m here to share my opinion. This is not a sales oriented article that you think. This is purely a review. I do this because I want to help you make a wise decision of buying. I�m not a car expert. I�m just a regular guy with a regular job. So for those of you guys who are looking forward in owning a Chevy Equinox in the future or probably this year, HERE WE GO!

First and foremost, I must say the model is powered by a 2.4 liter DURATEC cylinder engine. You know, this is advantageous since it brings efficiency and allows the system to get 22mpg or more. Car owners and potential buyers could also decide to customize their Equinox, usually by choosing among V6 and 182 horsepower fuel engine. When it comes to inner outline, I can say the vehicle is comfortable enough with its 5-passenger seats. The cabin amenities are also excellent since you could navigate the vehicle using its touch screen features. And while the seating surfaces are cloth, the armrest is also capable of housing a laptop computer.

Other features include:
  • 6-speed automatic transmission
  • Electronic Stability control
  • Dual Screen rear entertainment system
  • 6 standard air bags
  • 18� tires

The only disadvantage I could foresee is the price of the said automobile. You need not to worry though because it�s worth the money.


Why need to buy a cheap car when it would only bring headaches right? Switch to the one that is of good quality, a car creator that has been tested over the years. That�s Chevy!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment