TVS Flame is new release from TVS motors, one of the leading two wheeler manufacturer. In this bike following are the key features:
* Futuristic aerodynamic styling.
* The Fuel tank is embedded with Delta Edge clear lens indicators.
* First time in India- the LCD digital auto console in a 125 cc segment bike.
* Flame's dual lens tailamp will definitely turn the heads.
* India's first Deltaedge exhaust in triangle shape lowers the sounds, emissions delivering excellent performance.
* The 125 cc engine gives 10.5 bhp @ 8250 rpm that are Flame's power performance statement.
Technical Specifications of TVS Flame 125 cc In detail:
Dimensions & Weight
Wheelbase (mm) : 1320
Length (mm) : 2030
Width (mm) : 760
Height (mm) :1070
Weight (kgs) :121
Model Designation : CC-VTi, 04 Stroke
Clutch :Multi-Plate Wet type
Displacement (cc) :124.8
Gear Box :04 Gear Constant Mesh
Bore & Stroke : 54.5 X 53.5 MM
Front :Telescopic Hydraulic Fork
Rear :Twin tube 05 step adjustable gas filled.
Front :Disc 230 dia
Rear :Drum 130 dia
Front : Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 17
Rear :Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 18
Fuel Tank (In Liters) :08
Max. Horsepower (ps/rpm) : 7.7 KW @ 8250 RPM
Max. Torque (kg m/rpm) :10 NM @ 6250 RPM