Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycle Modification 2012.
Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycle Modification 2011
Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycle Modification 2012
Engine Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycle Modification :
- Compact, lightweight 67mm x 42.5mm, 599cc DOHC 16-valve, liquid-cooled titanium-valved four-cylinder has a compression ratio of 13.1:1, for great response. Domed pistons with valve cutouts produce a compact combustion chamber.
- Fuel injection mapping for the YCC-T��Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle dual-injector system complements the high compression ratio for great throttle response and reduced engine braking.
- YCC-I�Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake electronically varies intake tract length for a broader powerband.
- A magnesium subframe removes weight from the rear of the motorcycle for increased mass centralization.
- YCC-T uses a powerful ECU and multiple sensors to provide perfect, smooth engine response and optimal power whenever the throttle is twisted under all conditions.
- Twin-injector fuel injection: shower-type injectors above each intake funnel help achieve optimum fuel atomization at high rpm.
- Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch greatly facilitates braking and downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio six-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- GP-style titanium muffler contributes to mass centralization and contains EXUP� for a broad powerband, and 02 sensor for spot-on injection and emissions compliance.
- Linerless, direct-plated ceramic-composite cylinder bores mean greater heat dissipation for consistent power delivery and reduced friction.
- Cool magnesium valve and engine covers are light and stylish.
- Direct-ignition coils, dual-electrode spark plugs and high-output magneto deliver extremely accurate, reliable firing.