R32 Skyline

R32 Skyline


R32 Skyline R32 Skyline R32 Skyline R32 Skyline

Before i got my hands on my Drift Spec R32 i was driving a Front wheel drive Vzr Nissan Pulsar, This being my first RWD I am only beggining to get used to drifting. Everything in this car has been put in when i bought it and is Driving 100%.
For a 2 Litre Turbo there is a lot of power and little did i know due to the Kaas 2-way Diff the car kicked out in 2nd and 3rd gear so that took some getting used to haha. The car has had a Wide Body kit installed and the entire car has been resprayed with Gunmetal grey.
I have Chrome dish RAYS 18" Alloys ready to fit on it and a BEE*R Rev limiter/Anti Lag System to install so more pics and vids soon :)

http://drift.skayltd.jp/files/1992%20r32%20skyline%20interior.jpg

0 Comment:

Post a Comment