Toyota Hi-Ct was introduced at the 2007 Tokyo Motorshow. The new concept from Toyota �Hi-CT� aims to offer a new "coolness" and new ways to have fun as a departure from conventional vehicles-an edgy, urban vehicle inspired by the thinking and lifestyles of youth. With a it�s unique looks and hybrid technology would this car attract more youth user and would it be mass produced ? Only time will tell.
Toyota Hi-CT Highlights :
- Offers a new kind of automotive "cool" and sense of enjoyment.
- Has a new look unconstrained by conventional vehicle size (length 3,330mm x width 1,695mm x height 1,780mm).
- Adopts plug-in hybrid technology, which allows it to charge from an external power source and gives it a greater driving range when running on its battery-powered motor; by placing the battery under the floor, achieves a highly efficient cabin with a higher driver position.
- Comes with an AC100V accessory socket that enables stored electricity-made possible by plug-in hybrid technology-to be used for a variety of applications.
- Features a removable rear trunk and a deck where surfboards, bicycles and other equipment can be loaded.
General specifications :
Country of origin : Japan
Numbers built : Not Available (Prototype)
Produced in : 2007
Introduced at : 2007 Tokyo Motorshow
Length /Width/Height : 3330 mm (131.1 in)/1695 mm (66.7 in)/1780 mm (70.1 in)
Wheelbase / Track (fr/r) : 2325 mm (91.5 in) / N/A / N/A